These are the terms and conditions upon which the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) accepts Bookings to park at our Parking Facilities located at Toronto Pearson International Airport. It is important that you read them and understand them before completing your Booking.
These Terms and Conditions may change at any time and will be communicated by posting an updated version on our Website. This will not affect any Bookings made before the update is posted.
When reading these Terms and Conditions, the following words or phrases have the following meanings:
"Booking" means any online reservation for Toronto Pearson Express Pass parking made through our Website for the parking of a Vehicle at a Parking Facility.
"Booking Details" means the details of your reservation as communicated by us and accepted by you in the process of completing your Booking on our Website.
"Booking Period" means the period commencing with the date and time that you specify as your date of entry to the Parking Facility and ending 18 minutes after entry to the Parking Facility, as described in the Booking Details.
"Parking Facility" means each of the parking garages at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 owned by the Greater Toronto Airports Authority at Toronto Pearson International Airport, and “Parking Facilities” means the parking garages at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 owned by the Greater Toronto Airports Authority at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
"Rate Board" means any board or notice at the entrance to a Parking Facility displaying the standard parking rates.
“Reservation Confirmation Email” means the email that is sent to you upon the successful completion of your Booking that contains your Booking Details and barcode to allow you to enter and exit the Parking Facility.
"Vehicle" means any vehicle parked (or to be parked) in a Parking Facility and includes a passenger car, truck, SUV, van or motorcycle and its equipment and accessories.
"We, us, our" means the Greater Toronto Airports Authority.
"Website" means the Torontopearson.com Website.
"You, your" means you, the person making a Booking, and (if applicable) any other person who uses a Parking Facility for the parking of a Vehicle via that Booking.
The headings are for information only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
b) The Agreement between You and Us
These Terms and Conditions apply to your Booking:
- We intend to rely on these Terms and Conditions. If there is anything you do not understand or do not agree with, please discuss this with us before you make your Booking.
- Our employees or authorized agents do not make any representations or agreements unless they are in writing. If we agree to any changes, please ask us to confirm them in writing.
- When you book online, a binding agreement will exist between you and us when (and only when) you have submitted a completed booking form to us via our Website and we have sent a Reservation Confirmation Email to you.
c) Our Booking Service
- These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of our service allowing you to make a Booking in one of the available Parking Facilities via our Website. We do not guarantee that this service will be available at all times, or that you will be provided with access to our Parking Facilities.
- You agree that you will not resell or transfer any Booking, either on its own or bundled with other products or services. We reserve the right to limit the number of Bookings per person, which we may specify from time to time on our Website.
d) Designated Accessible Parking Spots
Our parking garages are wheelchair accessible and provide designated accessible parking spots for use by accessible parking permit holders. Our online reservation system cannot accept bookings for specific parking spots.
e) Cancelling a BookingYou may cancel your Booking on-line, for any reason, at any time up to 24 hours prior to the start of the Booking Period.
You can cancel your Booking through our Website by selecting “Manage My Bookings” and choosing the relevant options.
f) Booking Period and Overstay
If you arrive earlier than your stipulated entry time or leave later than 18 minutes from the time you entered the Parking Facility and your Vehicle is parked in a Parking Facility for any time outside the Booking Period, you will be charged for that extra time at the rate specified on the Rate Board applicable to the Parking Facility in which you have parked.
g) What to do to enter the Parking Facility
- Please ensure you follow the instructions included in the Reservation Confirmation Email carefully.
- Please bring a printed or digital copy of your Reservation Confirmation Email with the barcode to enter the Parking Facility. When you arrive at the Parking Facility, DO NOT TAKE A TICKET FROM THE BARRIER GATE AT THE ENTRY. You must scan the barcode on your Reservation Confirmation Email at the barrier gate at the entry to the Parking Facility. The gate will open, and you can proceed to any vacant parking space located within the Parking Facilities. If the barrier gate does not open, please press the Assistance button.
- If you choose to use the digital version of your Reservation Confirmation Email (for example using your smartphone), you will need it to scan in and out of the Parking Facility and when interacting with customer service agents, if necessary. If you choose to use a printed copy of your Reservation Confirmation Email, please keep it in your Vehicle in your glove box or place that is not readable from outside your Vehicle as you will need it to exit the Parking Facility.
h) What to do to Exit from the Parking Facility
- Return to your Vehicle.
- Drive to the exit.
- Scan the barcode on your Reservation Confirmation Email (digital or print) at the barrier gate at the exit plaza of the Parking Facility.
- If your stay is within the Booking Period, the gate arm will open, and you may exit the Parking Facility. If, however your stay exceeds the Booking Period you will be required to pay the additional parking charges in order for the gate to open.
- Additional charges are based on the posted rates specified on the Rate Board at the entry of the Parking Facility.
- If the barrier gate does not open, please press the Assistance button.
i) Vehicles Permitted in our Parking FacilitiesPlease note the height and size restrictions of the Parking Facility you have selected. Please contact us (our contact details are below) if you wish to check whether your Vehicle fits within our specifications.
Express Pass cannot be used for commercial purposes including but not limited to:
- Taxi and limo pickup and
- Travel agencies
k) Our Responsibility to You
- We assume no responsibility for, and you indemnify us, Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, and those whom they are liable in law, with respect to any loss or damage to the Vehicle and its contents and to any other loss, damage, claim or injury from any cause whatsoever, arising from you using the Parking Facility.
- On rare occasions, we may not be able to accommodate your reservation during the times of your Booking Period. If this happens, we will aim to let you know as far in advance as possible.
- If for any reason we are liable to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, then to the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you will be limited to a refund, if any. You should also read all of these Terms and Conditions for additional circumstances in which we will have no liability to you.
l) Your Responsibility for Check-in Time
To the extent permitted by law, we will have no liability if the delay is due to our action or inaction, a problem with a Parking Facility or traffic congestion within or near to the Airport.
m) Storage of Personal Information
- In order to process your Booking, we will need to collect and store certain information about you including, without limitation, your name, address and credit card information. Such information will be collected and retained only for the purposes of enabling you to use our online booking service, pay for parking and reservation charges, and to identify you when you enter or exit the Parking Facility. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize the use of such personal information for this purpose.
- We collect personal information that is voluntarily provided by you when using certain portions of the Website; such as ‘contact us’ or ‘reservations’. This information is collected to respond to your inquiry or to make your reservation.
- We will not disclose any personal information to any third party, except as required by law and as necessary to fulfill your request.
- The torontopearson.com Website contains links to a third party service provider site that will process you parking reservation. You acknowledge that such third party service provider will receive, store and process your personal information and credit card information contained in your Booking. We are not responsible for the collection of personal information or the privacy of such information on third party sites.
- Cookies and Log Files: Cookies are data files sent to your browser and stored on your hard-drive when you visit certain websites. This enables a company to track your visit to the site. We use per-session cookies. Per-session cookies track your usage on our Website during the current visit only and are deleted once you exit the site. We have log files which record the IP address of your computer. We use log files to track the number of hits to our Website.
n) Comments and complaints
- Any comments relating to the booking procedure should be made in writing to us at our address below or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please provide us with as much information as possible. This will make it easier for us to appropriately respond to your inquiry.
- We will aim to answer all inquiries within five business days. If we cannot, we will tell you when we expect to be able to do so.
o) How to Contact Us
By Phone: 416-776-5157
Groundside Transportation Services
c/o Parking Reservations
Toronto Pearson International Airport
P.O. Box 6031, 3111 Convair Drive
Toronto AMF, Ontario, Canada