Discounted fares on the UP Express
The UP Express Airport Employee Program provides discounted fares to employees working on Toronto Pearson airport grounds.
Two types of tickets can be purchased by registered Airport Employees through the UP Express website or mobile app:
- One-way ticket, valid for a single trip between any two stations, prices as follows:
- Union-Pearson, both directions: $4.94
- Bloor-Pearson, both directions: $3.39
- Weston-Pearson, both directions: $3.18
- Weekly pass ($39.50), valid immediately after activation by user for 7 days of unlimited travel on UP Express
Presentation of your RAIC or identification verifying your employment on Airport grounds is required to be produced when travelling, or as requested by UP Express staff.
For additional details, or to download the app, visit UP Express.
Public Transport Planning
Unsure of the best way to get from home to Pearson? This travel planner from Triplinx provides real time travel planning information to help you get to where you need to go, at any time of day.