Parking Permit Office
Visit the office to
- Create a new parking account
- Get a new employee parking permit (PDF, 150 KB).
- Review and agree terms and conditions (PDF, 130 KB)
- Update your information.
- Add an employee to an existing account.
- Register your electric vehicle (PDF, 62 KB)
- Change your permit information (for example, address or vehicle).
- Ask about your account or billing.
- Report a lost or defective parking access card.
- Return your parking access card.
If you are opening a new master account and would like to apply for permits for multiple employees at once, schedule an appointment in advance with the Parking Permit Office. Individual employees do not need to make appointments at the office.
Revalidate your parking information every year
All employees must revalidate their parking information every year to make sure we have the most accurate and current information on record. Our revalidation program ensures that we can accurately plan and maintain parking space availability.
To revalidate your parking information, complete the Employee Parking Revalidation form (PDF, 327 KB) and send to email@example.com. Non-authorized vehicles will be tagged and towed from the parking facility.