Toronto Handbook for Business Partners
The Toronto Pearson Handbook for Business Partners (PDF, 823 KB) is a reference guide for commercial users, tenants, contractors, employers and others working at Pearson. It describes rules and processes to ensure the safety, security and sustainability of all operators at the airport.
These rules are referenced in our agreements, licences and leases with Pearson community members.
Information for contractors
If you're a contractor interested in working with us, read these documents to understand the standards and codes of conduct of Pearson suppliers:
- Security Access Conditions (PDF, 45 KB) – Airport security requirements for suppliers working at the airport
- Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF, 82 KB) – Standards of ethical conduct for suppliers doing work for the GTAA
- C.A.R.E line information for suppliers (PDF, 20 KB) – Confidential anonymous reporting for suppliers
- Contractor Parking (PDF, 486 KB) – Monthly rates vary based on the location
- Electronic invoicing process (PDF, 102 KB) – New submission process for vendor invoices as of September 2017
Accessibility training for airport personnel
The Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA) requires all providers of transportation-related services at Pearson to complete accessibility training, known as Schedule 11. The level of training required will vary based on the requirements of the job.
The CTA or any member of the public may request a description of the Schedule 11 or ask your employees how to obtain a copy of the training program.
Facility Control Measures and Evacuation Plan Training
At any time, thousands of people may be working or travelling through the buildings and terminals at Pearson. During an emergency, it’s important to know how to efficiently and safely evacuate these buildings, so that everyone can be safe.
Pearson offers Facility Control Measures and Evacuation Plan training to all employees and tenants. Anyone who works at Pearson Airport must complete this course once a year, in accordance with the Fire Code.