Get a 10% discount on car care services, like car cleaning and detailing, in Terminal 1.
How to schedule an appointment
To use your discount for Car Care services, follow these steps:
1. Contact Indigo Car Care to schedule your service at least 12 hours in advance:
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm: Call (416) 776-2810
- Evenings, weekends and holidays: Email YZcarcare@gtaa.com. An Indigo attendant will contact you during business hours.
2. Provide your details:
- Employee name and phone number
- Preferred dates and times
- Car care package of choice
- Vehicle make, model and licence plate
- RAIC or other GTAA-issued identification
After booking, you will receive an email confirmation with the date, time, and name of your car care package.
3. Drop off your vehicle at the drop-off zone on Level 5 of the Express Park garage. Get detailed directions to the Car Care drop-off zone.
Valet Care discount
Premium curbside service at a discount. Employees receive 15% off these Valet Care rates:
|One-time valet fee||$25|
|Weekly maximum||$225 (first 7 days only)|
To redeem this offer, you must present your RAIC or other airport-issued identification, like your employee ID or paystub.
Find out where to drop off and pick up your vehicle for Valet Care.
Terms and conditions
This offer is valid for drive-up only. This offer is not available through online parking reservations and cannot be combined with Amex Cloud 10. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 776-6842.
Upgrade to Terminal parking
Upgrade your parking permit to Terminal 1 or 3 and enjoy these perks:
- Close, convenient access to the terminals.
- Weather-protected covered parking and walkways.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles.
An upgrade to terminal parking costs $250 per month. To be eligible for a parking upgrade, you must prepay your permit for six months, every six months. Payments must be made online or in person at the Parking Permit Office. If you currently receive a subsidy from your employer, we will apply this subsidy towards the monthly cost of terminal parking and you would pay the difference.
To charge your vehicle, register with ChargePoint and GTAA Parking. In Terminal 1, EV requires Express parking access.
For more information about upgrading your parking, contact the Parking Permit Office.