Requirements while filming
Members of the media wishing to film at Toronto – Lester B. Pearson International Airport (“Toronto Pearson”) must register with the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (“GTAA”) before arriving at the airport. If possible, please provide 24 hours of advance notice.
- Be prepared to provide identification
- Get individual permissions before filming anyone in the terminals
- Respect operational and security staff at all times
- Park your vehicle properly in lots
- Filming security personnel or security checkpoints is prohibited
- Do not restrict passenger movements
Live transmission (media trucks)
Requests to park a live media truck at the airport must be disclosed in your registration notice.