Examples of activities that require a permit
- Holiday parties or receptions
- Airline anniversary events
- Charity events
- Airport surveys
- Greeter's booth rentals
How to request an activity permit
All Activity and Filming Permit requests are handled by the Customer and Terminal Services department.
To receive an activity permit, you must:
- Carry a minimum of $2 million commercial general liability insurance.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 33 KB).
- Complete the application form below.
If you are conducting an activity or event in Terminal 1 or Terminal 3, the location availability and date will be assessed based on the impact to terminal operations and therefore, may not be guaranteed. We will suggest alternative dates, if needed. For these requests, the turnaround time will be at least 20 business days prior to the date of your activity.
For further information on date and time availability please email email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted at least 15 business days prior to the date of your activity or may be subject to late charges.
- Applications received less than 3 business days prior to the event may not be accepted due to time limitations.
- Applications received 5 business days prior to the event are subject to a set fee of $150, plus HST.
- Applications received between 6 and 15 days prior to the event will be accepted and processed within normal time frames (no fees apply).
- Applications that require special requirements, such as, custodial services will be subject to a fee determined by the appropriate department.
If you will be using equipment, decor or any type of material in a restricted area, you will also need to complete a Material Movement Form.