For all construction projects, you must submit drawings detailing all work to be completed. Use Adobe PDF files for all sheet drawings and CADD data to produce the plans.
Before your design team starts their work, review our CADD Standard Guide (PDF, 446 KB) to ensure all submission requirements are understood and your drawings and data will be in an acceptable format for turn-over.
If you have any questions about the our CADD standards, contact the Engineering Data unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airport construction code
The Airport Construction Code (PDF, 3 MB) provides requirements you must follow for all contractor activities and construction within our facilities, operational areas and structures, as well as land parcels and spaces leased to our tenants.
The code regulates design standards, controls construction practices of permitted projects and ensures compliance to safety regulations for all contractor activities.
Tenant design standards
The Tenant Design Standards (PDF, 270 KB) provides Tenants, their designers, and contractors with information required for the design and construction of their leasehold improvements at Toronto Pearson International Airport. It contains:
- Landlord's criteria for design
- Procedures for obtaining the required approval of design
- Guide to regulations covering design and construction procedures throughout the project
Airport Construction Code referenced GTAA standards
- GTAA Identification and Labeling Standards Manual
- GTAA BIM Standards
- GTAA Technical Training Standards
- GTAA Testing Commissioning Acceptance and Turnover Standard