Examples of safety concerns:
- Fuel spills
- Unsecured doors
- Slips and falls
- Property damage
- Aircraft cutoffs
In the event of an emergency, call (416) 776-3033.
What happens when you report a safety concern?
When a safety concern is report, we start a 7-step process to assess and address the issue:
- First response – Thank you for reporting!
- Risk analysis – How serious is this event?
- Investigation – What happened?
- Root cause analysis – Why did this happen?
- Corrective action – How are we going to fix this?
- Audit – Did we fix the issue?
- Feedback – All safe! Thank you for reporting.