Travelling pets are welcome at Pearson Airport. For their safety and comfort, they must be kept inside their carriers at all times. Be sure to let your airline know when you book your flight if you plan to travel with your pet. They will be able to tell you what size of carrier you will need, as well as any required travel documents.
Service Dog and Pet Relief Area
Service Dog and Pet Relief Areas are available outside and inside of Terminals 1 and 3, pre and post-security, as well as our Infield Concourse, for your convenience. Find them by following our directional and tactile signage inclusive of braille. People can also use the Aira app for virtual guided assistance to help locate these areas, or locate them on the map by clicking the links.
- Domestic: After security, Level 2 near exit door to public side
- Transborder: After security, by gate F83
- International: After security, international departures, near escalators leading to international gates
- Departures Public side: Level 3 door at Aisle 15 outside
- Ground Level Public side: Ground level outside near post S
- Primary Inspection Lines Canada Custom Hall
- Domestic/Int’l Departures: After security, by gate B26
- Transborder: After security, by gate A9
- International Arrivals: Arrival Transfer level above gate C36
- International Arrivals: Arrival Transfer level above gate A11
- IFC: After security, near Bus Bay 7/8
- Ground Level Public Side: Outside of Door A
If you’re transporting an animal via cargo or receiving an animal from a foreign country, contact your airline and/or freight forwarder. If you are using a pre-arranged service to ship your animal, your service provider can drop them off at the Cargo West Facilities or Cargo Area 5.