The Pass Permit Control Office helps with:
- Submission of transportation security clearances to Transport Canada
- Restricted area identity cards (RAICs)
- Pearson administration building pass
- Vehicle markers
- Airside vehicle operator’s permits (AVOPs)
We are located in the Terminal 1 Parking Garage, Level 5.
Hours of operationThe office hours of operation will continue be open from 8 am to 3 pm, Monday to Friday until further notice. We are closed on the second Thursday of every month and all statutory holidays.
You can now visit our office when it's convenient for you, in without a scheduled appointment. You do not need to book an appointment or notify the office of when you intend to visit us.
Walk-in service is available for both new and renewing employees, whether renewing or applying for TSC, RAIC, a keycard or other passes.
Return your passes and permits
You must return all security items issued by the Pass Permit Control Office to either the employer or the Pass Permit Control Office if you no longer need them. This includes all valid and expired security items such as RAICs, keycards, temporary passes, AVOPs, vehicle markers, and ACO cards.
Lost or stolen passes
If one of your security items is lost, stolen or misplaced, you must:
- Report it immediately to your employer and the Pass Permit Control Office.
- Complete the application form for the pass that was lost or stolen.
If you lose or fail to return a security item, you will have to pay a fee.
- First time: $100
- Second time: $200
- Third time: $300 (GTAA and the company's signing authority will review the employee's right to hold a pass)
- Refunds: 50% Refundable if pass returned within 30 days. No refunds after 30 days.
- First time: $100
- Second time: $100
- Third time: $100
AVOP or ACO
- First time: $50
- Second time: $50
- Third time: $50
Payment can be made by debit or credit only.
- email email@example.com