TAP Portugal arriving from Lisbon, PRT
Jun 11, 13:55
Estimated arrival at Terminal 1 is 13:55
The Canada Border Services Agency officers verify documents and review any goods brought into Canada. Self-service kiosks can be used in most cases to streamline the process.
The airline is responsible for delivering checked bags to the carousel.
A porter can carry up to 3 bags for a $15 flat rate and $2 for each additional bag. Additional services include:
- Group rate: $3.00 per bag
- Pets / equipment: Additional $10.00 per cage
- Transfer to carpark or other terminal: Additional $10.00
- Pre-arranged online booking with signage: $20.00
Enter Level 1 International Arrivals area
Meeting someone at the airport?
- Cell phone waiting lot (up to 45 minutes)
- Map of meeting location