All washrooms and family washrooms at Toronto Pearson include wheelchair accessible toilets.
Assisted changerooms – Changing Places
In addition to these accessible toilets, we also have two assisted changerooms
- Terminal 1 – Before security, Domestic Arrivals Hall
- Terminal 3 – Before security, Domestic Arrivals
Follow the signage throughout both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 to find these locations.
Our assisted changerooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once you arrive at the changing room, you can press the intercom button. Someone on our team will open the door for you remotely.
Please allow for extra time in case someone is already using the changeroom.
Accessible changing room features
- A wall-mounted changing table (max weight: 250 pds)
- Toilets (standard with raised pan and back support)
- Accessible sink
- Fold-down support arms and vertical grab rails
- Paper towel dispensers
- A privacy screen
- A shower
Please note: Accessible changerooms do not contain slings.
Passengers need to bring their own sling, and should consult the weight restrictions of their sling.
Contact airport assistance if you have any questions: