All washrooms and family washrooms at Toronto Pearson include wheelchair accessible toilets.
Assisted changing rooms
In addition to these accessible toilets, we also have two assisted changing rooms that meet all the Changing Places requirements.
- Terminal 1 – Before security, Domestic Arrivals Hall
- Terminal 3 – Before security, International Arrivals
Follow the signage throughout both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 to find these locations.
Our assisted changing rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once you arrive at the changing room, you can press the intercom button. Someone on our team will open the door for you remotely.
Please allow for extra time in case someone is already using the changing room.
Accessible changing room features
- A wall-mounted changing table (max weight: 250 pds)
- Toilets (standard with raised pan and back support)
- Accessible sink
- Fold-down support arms and vertical grab rails
- Paper towel dispensers
- A privacy screen
- A shower
Please note: Accessible changing rooms do not contain hoists.
Passengers need to bring their own hoist, and should consult the weight restrictions of their hoist.
Contact airport assistance if you have any questions or to use the changing rooms during a connection.