Log in to free Wi-Fi at the airport
- Select “Toronto Pearson Public Wi-Fi” from the list of available networks.
- The landing page will open. If the landing page does not open automatically, launch your internet browser and type in a website (eg. torontopearson.com).
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Select “Connect”.
For help with Wi-Fi, please see the following options:
- Contact customer service
- Call 416-Airport or toll-free at 1-866-207-1690
- Tweet @torontopearson
- Message us on Facebook
- Speak to our Passenger Service team at a Passenger Information Booth
iPads in the airport
iPads are available and free to use in the lounge areas located near airport departure gates. Take a seat and browse the internet while waiting for your flight.