Delta Airlines arriving from New York (La Guardia), USA
This flight is also known as:
May 28, 22:45
Estimated arrival at Terminal 3 is 22:45
The Canada Border Services Agency officers verify documents and review any goods brought into Canada. Self-service kiosks can be used in most cases to streamline the process.
The airline is responsible for delivering checked bags to the carousel.
A porter can carry up to 3 bags for a $15 flat rate and $2 for each additional bag. Additional services include:
- Group rate: $3.00 per bag
- Pets / equipment: Additional $10.00 per cage
- Transfer to carpark or other terminal: Additional $10.00
- Pre-arranged online booking with signage: $20.00
Enter Level 3 International Arrivals area
Meeting someone at the airport?
- Cell phone waiting lot (up to 45 minutes)
- Map of meeting location
Leave the airport
- Taxis and limos
- Train to city (UP Express)
- Car rentals
- Ride sharing
- Hotel shuttles
- Off-airport parking shuttles
- Public transit buses
- Long-distance transportation
- Train between terminals (Terminal Link)
Flying out of Pearson? Plan ahead with our Departures Guide.