We’re lucky to have dedicated, passionate aviation enthusiasts in the Toronto Pearson community. They’re always ready with a camera to catch the latest rare livery or superjumbo aircraft.
That’s why we’re excited to launch Toronto Pearson’s official Top Spotter club, including the first #YYZTopSpotter photo challenge.
Challenge winners get the glory when we showcase their photos and they get the honour of receiving the first Top Spotter badge, plus a logo file that they can use to watermark their photos as an official Toronto Pearson Top Spotter.
Winners also get a sweet swag bag, courtesy of Swoop Airlines.
- To submit a photo, post it to Instagram and tag @TorontoPearson in the comments, with #PearsonPOV and #YYZTopSpotter, with the date and time of the flight.
- Photos must be posted and tagged by 11:59 p.m. on November 7, 2020.
- Maximum of three photos can be submitted by one entrant.
- Successful entrants will be notified by Instagram DM and asked to provide flight information.
- Public safety guidelines and airside safety rules must be observed at all times.