This summer was a busy one for the Pearson Street Team. Having participated in over 65 community events, such as farmers’ markets, ribfests, community centres and community BBQs, our Street Team met nearly 6000 of our neighbours!
With Pearson being Canada's largest airport, serving approximately 50 million passengers last year and 2.4 million people living in the surrounding area, we believe it's important to be a good neighbour and work with our community. Our Summer Street Team helps us do this by going out into the community all summer long to share information about how we operate and build relationships.
Just like last year, we worked with ACCES Employment to recruit our fantastic Street Team. We’re sad to see this year’s summer Street Team go; however, we’ll be looking to recruit for next year in Spring 2020.
As we wait for Summer 2020's Street Team, you can still spot us out in your community:
- Saturday, September 7 at Oakville Fall Fair
- Saturday, September 15 at Leaside Rotary Corn Roast
- Sunday, September 22 at Long Branch Neighbourhood Association’s Tree Festival
- Friday, September 27 at Foodie Festival
- Sunday, November 17 at Milton Santa Claus Parade
- Sunday, December 1 at North Etobicoke’s Santa Claus Parade
- Check out our open house page to see when we will be hosting an open house in your community
Thanks for a great summer!