Pearson has decked the halls with decorations across both terminals, but that’s just the beginning of the festive cheer! Here’s what you can expect to see at Pearson when you visit us during the holiday season:
- Looking for a fun way to entertain your kids while waiting for your flight? Our Pearson Airport Explorers Club has come to life at the Terminal 1 play area near Gate D24! Come check it out! You can also stop by one of our information booths to pick up a Pearson Airport Explorers Club colouring book for your kids! Info booth locations are Terminal 1 domestic departures, Terminal 3 domestic/international departures and in international arrivals in both terminals.
- The Malton Airport Gallery at Terminal 1 is hosting an art exhibit, entitled “We’ve Been Here,” until January 31. The exhibit is in partnership with JAYU—a Canadian charity and a community investment partner of Toronto Pearson—that shares human rights stories through art, and their exhibit features stunning self-portraits and poetry created by Indigenous youth. The gallery is located in Terminal 1, domestic departures across from the pharmacy.
- Are you looking for last minute gifts or just treating yourself? We’ve got you covered. Look out for a variety of holiday promotions from our retail and food and beverage partners to suit any taste. Learn more about what’s on offer in this article.
- At long last, the volunteer Welcome Team is back in terminal and is waiting to greet you and assist you in your airport journey! You can also call 416-AIRPORT to speak with Toronto Pearson staff or access our Chat Bot at torontopearson.com if you need further assistance.
- Our Pet Relief Areas provide a comfortable experience for your four-legged friends. They have artificial grass, trees or fire hydrants and disposable bags. Learn more on our Travel With Pets page.
For information on how you can prepare for your next travel experience at Pearson, please visit our Travel Information Hub.