Following a strong month of route reactivation in July, Toronto Pearson is seeing more growth as routes return to service. Air Canada, WestJet, AirTransat and Flair are all pushing ahead, as well as AeroMexico and Iceland Air.
International flights increase in August with the following destinations restarting:
- Bermuda, twice weekly (August 6)
- Paris, 3 times weekly (August 2)
- Dublin, 3 times weekly (August 1)
- Zurich, 3 times weekly (August 3)
- Cleveland, daily (August 1)
- Fort Myers, 2 times weekly (August 1)
- Las Vegas, 4 times weekly August 1)
- Philadelphia, daily (August 1)
- Phoenix, 3 times weekly (August 2)
- Pittsburgh, daily (August 1)
- Seattle, 4 times weekly (August 1)
- Nassau, twice weekly (August 5)
- Punta Cana, weekly (August 7)
- Las Vegas, 4 times weekly (August 5)
- Nashville, twice weekly (August 5)
Expected to return August 10, 2021 with domestic services to Calgary and Vancouver throughout August.
Domestic destinations commencing in August:
- Abbotsford (August 1)
- Charlottetown (August 2)
- Grand Prairie (August 4)
Planning to restart twice weekly operations to Mexico City on August 1, 2021.
Planning to restart operations 4 times weekly effective August 4, 2021.
At Toronto Pearson, your health and safety is our top priority. Our award-winning Healthy Airport program uses multiple protective layers to ensure the health and safety of passengers and workers. This includes enhanced cleaning measures, new technology, innovative policies and most recently, a comprehensive departures COVID-19 testing service launched by Switch Health. Access to COVID-19 testing is an essential layer of protection in our Healthy Airport and it’s just one of the layers that we and our airline partners are using to prioritize health and hygiene.
To learn more about how we are preparing you for a return to travel, visit our new Ready to Travel resource page.