Toronto Pearson is proud to collaborate with Switch Health to provide COVID-19 testing at the airport’s Healthy Travel clinic.
Test at the airport and get your results before you fly*. Conveniently book your appointment at the drive-through or in-person clinic, now open early morning and late night.
*Results turnaround time will vary depending on the type of your test.
- Testing is conducted by Switch Health
- Results are provided electronically by Switch Health, through their proprietary patient portal ASMO
- Tests offered include:
- Antigen test: results in 60 minutes
- Standard PCR test: results same day / next day
- Express NAAT (LAMP) test, PCR equivalent: results in 1 hour
- Telehealth LAMP Test Kits, PCR equivalent : results in 45 minutes (available for purchase onsite only)
- Telehealth Antigen Test Kits: verified results certificate in 45 minutes (available for purchase onsite only)
- The testing clinic is located in the Value Park Garage.
- Clinic on Level 4 is open 5:00 am to 11:30 pm daily.
- Drive through on Level 1 is open 6:00 am to 9:00 pm daily.
- Testing is available for people aged 5 years and older.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you will not be able to travel.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 must follow the local public health guidelines for self-isolation and quarantine.
- You are responsible for confirming the government entry requirements of your destination, including accepted COVID-19 tests.
If you have already completed your test and have a question about your results, please contact Switch Health directly at email@example.com or 647-977-1030.
If you are looking for more information, the following FAQs have been developed to help answer general questions about Switch Health’s testing services at Toronto Pearson. If your question is not answered below, please contact Switch Health directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-977-1030.