Toronto Pearson is proud to collaborate with Switch Health to provide COVID-19 testing at the airport.
What you'll learn on this page:
- How to book your test
- Getting your results
- Customer service contact information
- Questions and answers
COVID-19 testing service is now provided by Switch Health, at below market rates to help reduce the cost for travellers and community members.
If you are a passenger, you are responsible for confirming the government entry requirements of your destination, including accepted COVID-19 tests.
- The testing clinic is located in the Value Park Garage. It is open 5am to 11pm, 7 days a week.
- Testing is available to people aged 5 years and older.
- Testing appointments are available in a traditional, in-person clinic or by drive-through.
- The in-person clinic accepts appointments, and walk-ins are welcome but subject to availability. Drive-through testing is appointment only.
- Passengers that test positive for COVID-19 will not be able to travel.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 must follow the local public health guidelines for self-isolation and quarantine.
How to book your test
Testing is conducted by Switch Health. Make an appointment and choose the type of test that you need on their booking platform.
Getting your results
Your results will be provided to you electronically through the Switch Health booking application, to the contact method that you choose at the time of registration. Toronto Pearson does not provide your results.
I have a question about the process:
If you have already completed your test and have a question about your results, please contact Switch Health directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-977-1030.
If you are looking for more information, the following FAQs have been developed to help answer general questions about Switch Health’s testing services at Toronto Pearson. If your question is not answered below, please contact Switch Health directly at email@example.com or 647-977-1030.